Covid 19 precaution
The new COVID 19 measures for Charela Inn includes :- enhanced luggage services, continuous cleaning of high-touch public areas and surfaces (restrooms, handrails, tables), several hand-sanitizing stations, physical distancing rules in public areas (lobbies, restaurant, pool), enhanced room cleaning practices and new housecleaning policies.
All our team members have been fully trained and are equipped with all necessary requirements as per the Government of Jamaica and WHO guidelines, to ensure the health and wellbeing of you our guests and also our team members.
1. On entering you will be required to step on a sanitizing foot mat and sanitize your hands at the automatic dispenser, your temperature will be checked with an infrared thermometer, no one will be allowed to enter without going through this processes.
2. It is required that all persons wear a mask/shield when entering the property and while in public areas. You will also be required to maintain social distancing of six feet, floor markers will be in place.
3. Frequent sanitization of the reception lobby (chairs, railings, door handles and all exposed surfaces) will be done before and after each use.
4. Keys will be placed in a drop box to be sanitized between use.
5. We recommend that guests use the telephone or online messaging apps e.g. Whatsapp, to ask the receptionist questions or to make special requests thus limiting face to face interaction. These apps are free to use and we provides free WIFI to all visitors/ guests.
6. All magazines, books and pamphlets have been removed from the reception area; however these items may be accessed for single use by asking the receptionist for the information. It is also recommended to utilize online resources.
1. All suitcases will be sanitized before touching as well as the luggage cart after each use.
2. Luggage will be left outside the guests’ room for them to take inside the room unless assistance is required.
1. The entire area including fixtures will be sanitized regularly as required.
2. Information promoting hand washing and sanitizing will be posted where it can be clearly visible.